For Microsoft 70-663 Test Questions and Answers Please Visit: https://www.PassEasily.com/70-663.htm
Exam Section 1 – Planning the Exchange Server Test 2010 infrastructure Questions (Test Coverage 20%)
Exam Section 2 - Deploy the Exchange Server 2010 infrastructure Questions (Test Coverage 20%)
Exam Section 3 - Design and deploy security for the Exchange organization Questions (Test Coverage 20%)
Exam Section 4 - Design and deploy Exchange Test Server 2010 availability and recovery Questions (Test Coverage 21%)
Exam Section 5 - Design and deploy messaging compliance, system monitoring, and reporting Questions (Test Coverage 19%)
(Exam Time) : 60 minutes
(Number of Test Questions): 90
(70-663 Passing Score): 70%
A. Design the Exchange Server 2010 installation.
• Define Exchange Server locations, Exchange Test Domain Name Server for 70-663 (DNS) requirements, plan for common and/or shared namespaces, Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements, Active Directory Exam (AD) site topologies, network topology, Exchange federation, directory questions synchronization with the cloud, multi-domain, multi-forest, resource forest, Exchange Deployment for 70-663 Assistant Exam.
• Design message routing.
• Inter- and intra-site test hub routing; connectors; plan connectivity between Exchange and other messaging applications; design and deploy hub mail flow (on-premises and/or cloud-based questions services); design and deploy Edge connectors/scoping; design message transport; reverse exam zone (PTR records) for 70-663; scale hub transport server performance; transport test storage requirements, including transport dumpster, message queues, and shadow exam redundancy; multi-domain; multi-forest; resource forest; accepted domains; remote domains; send connector configuration.
• Design the mailbox questions server role for 70-663.
• Plan database sizing; storage test performance requirements such as I/O and disk latency requirements; multi-domain for 70-663; multi-forest; resource forest; public folders; design recipient exam, distribution group, and mailbox provisioning and deprovisioning policies questions(on-premises and/or cloud-based services).
• Design client access.
• Local versus remote access for 70-663; mobile access policies; identify and plan for supported messaging test clients or protocols, such as IMAP, POP, and Exchange ActiveSync; Outlook Exam Anywhere; Web services; OWA; MAPI (RPC Client Access); RPC CAS Kerberos Questions Authentication; scale CAS server performance; storage requirements; multi-domain for 70-663; multi-forest; resource forest; plan the location and configuration exam of Client Access Servers (CASs); plan the AutoDiscover implementation; plan for Test Federated Delegation; CAS proxy and redirection.
• Plan for transition and questions coexistence.
• This objective applies to on-premises test and/or cloud-based services: plan and investigate consolidation of Exchange servers for 70-663, plan intra- and inter-org migration, decommission legacy environment exam, free/busy, inter-org message routing, how to preserve the ability to reply to a test message (x500, SMTP, and legacyExchangeDN), public folders (free/busy lookup questions, replication), identify when to use a transition rather than a migration, coexistence with third-party messaging exam systems for 70-663.
B. Design and deploy auditing and discovery
• This objective applies questions to on-premises and/or cloud-based services: mailbox and admin audit logging, permissions auditing test, message tracking, protocol logging, IRM logging, RBAC (compliance role and exam scope) for 70-663, identify requirements for discovery or auditing, plan journaling questions or message record management (MRM) for discovery, plan access permissions for test discovery searches.
• Design and deploy message archival exam.
• This objective applies to on-premises questions and/or cloud-based services: dumpster 2.0, legal hold, retention policies (MRM), retention exam tags for 70-663, convert managed folders to retention policies test, design and deploy alternate mailboxes, plan for managing messages in default Outlook questions folders, plan a retention policy implementation, plan an AutoTagging implementation test personal archives and the impact on database design exam.
• Design and deploy transport rules questions for message compliance.
• Ethical firewall; message journaling; disclaimers exam; MailTips, such as notification for external recipients and recipient limits for 70-663; transport-based test signing and/or encryption (S/MIME, MTLS, IRM).
• Design and deploy for monitoring and reporting exam.
• Design and deploy message flow monitoring; client accessibility questions; SLA requirements; analyze client usage, number of messages for 70-663, and test message size; monitor client access services; troubleshoot exam client access services for 70-663; mailbox access questions reporting exam.