Welcome to our course on Financing Options for Small Business.
Business Blueprint Series: Understand Financing Options, Determine Needs, Learn 7 Financing Options for Startups.
This course is designed for new or existing entrepreneurs seeking financing to start or grow their small business or startup.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Learn how to determine your financing needs,
- Learn how to estimate startup costs,
- Understand the difference between debt and equity financing,
- Understand the difference between short-term and long-term financing,
- Learn different financing options available for startups and small businesses,
- Learn about Loans, micro-loans and credit cards, as a form of debt financing,
- Learn about Grants, as a form of debt financing,
- Learn about Venture Capital, as a form of equity financing,
- Learn about Angel Investors, as a form of equity financing,
- Learn about Crowdfunding,
- Learn about Online loans, as a form of debt financing, and
- Learn about Family and friends, as a form of equity or debt financing.
The ideal student for this course is a new or existing entrepreneur that is looking for financing for their small business or startup, or an individual looking to launch a new product or service, grow an existing business, or even a full-time employee or student looking to start a business career.
There are no technical requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn and ready to take some risks.
In order to attend this course, you need to follow the course videos, access additional websites provided in the course, utilize the templates and checklists provided and engage with the course participants and instructor.
If you need personal support, I am here to help!
The instructor for this course is AJ who brings a wealthy business and educational background including 20 years of business experience having founded and developed multiple companies. Also, AJ has an educational background teaching Entrepreneurship courses to University students.
Check out the course description and we look forward to seeing you enroll in this course.
Sign up here for 10 USD only: