New Biome Specific Structure Generator Released for Minecraft 1.12! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uuNXNMay30
As you explore your world, let the Tyruswoo Structure Generator automatically place around your world copies of the structures you've created! With this Structure Generator, you can take your Minecraft experience to a new level! Now supports up to 500 structures!
The downloads below include not just the Tyruswoo Structure Generator, but also 100 bonus structures already loaded into the machine, to find generating in your world!
Files to download in 3 steps:
1. In order for the machine to work, you must first download emeraldfyr3's Random Number Generator from the following location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmAz300t64
The file must be named RandomNumberGenerator.nbt. After you've downloaded and unzipped the structures folder below, simply place RandomNumberGenerator.nbt in the structures folder.
2. Structures folder (zipped as either .rar or .zip, your choice) last updated 12/18/2016:
Structures folder .zip file Minecraft 1.11+: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2pewkpsbfo0sc4/Tyruswoo%20Game%20Changer%20for%20Minecraft%201.11%2B.zip?dl=0
Structures folder .zip file Minecraft 1.10: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cdit4qp6o3prxk/Tyruswoo%20Game%20Changer%20for%20Minecraft%201.10.zip?dl=0
- 6/10/2016: Removed most of the lag.
- 6/11/2016: Added structure Density options (Dense, Normal, Sparse).
- 6/11/2016: Added Structure Pack support.
- 6/11/2016: Added Structure Mods support.
- 6/12/2016: 500 structures now supported! You'll just need to download the latest update and then pull the extra lever on the right of the Structure Generator room! Only 100 structures included so far. All those who have structure packs they would like to share, please post here!
- 6/14/2016: Removed more lag. Command blocks should spam servers less.
- 12/18/2016: Now supports structure generation in Minecraft 1.11!
3. Loot tables folder (zipped as either .rar or .zip, your choice):
Loot tables .rar file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5znk9275qjp85zo/loot_tables.rar?dl=0
Loot tables .zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9c2jjzunvqm9lw/loot_tables.zip?dl=0
Please unzip files prior to installation.
To unzip the .rar or .zip files, use 7Zip http://www.7-zip.org/
or WinRar http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Make sure that you only have one structures folder. If there is a second structures folder inside the first structures folder, then the installation will not work, and you will get a message that "Tyruswoo_GameChanger is not available" when you try to load it from a structure block.
Details of how to install are included in the video.
To install on a Mac, this video may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGEfoBPe8zQ
The 100 example structures include large veins of ore, ruins of former inhabitants, and new dungeons! Polar bear caves, wolf caves, and mushroom caves, and the bones of huge beasts! Also beware the bandits in the wilderness, and sky pirates in their airships! Floating islands, overrun castles, terrifying obsidian towers, giant trees, and more! And beware miners, for if you mine too deep, you may awake the anger of the nether dwellers, and the Wither itself!
You can also make your own structures, place their Load blocks into the machine, and generate your own structures as you travel around your world!
The Tyruswoo Structure Generator scans every chunk and gives it a chance to spawn a structure. This also applies to the chunks your base is in, if you've been playing in the world prior to using the Structure Generator. You can also protect your base using this command:
/fill ~-90 0 ~-90 ~90 0 ~90 minecraft:barrier 0 replace minecraft:bedrock 0
This protects an area of about 180x180 blocks. You must use this command at your bases before you start the machine.
Builders for the 100 example structures include Tyruswoo, Shompta, and McKathlin.
Special thanks to emeraldfyr3!
Random Number Generator by emeraldfyr3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmAz300t64
Special thanks also to Sparks, the creator of Gamemode 4, for helping me figure out how to reduce lag! Sparks' channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCapwQye_lZs9vTiIPhJ-YNQ
Great review by Logdotzip! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xYXYuNO_8
Portuguese: Review by Joba Craft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPbwnuMzvac