The commodity trading revealed. Look in more details the giants in the commodity industry and which part of the market each and every one of them is controlling.
Have you been wondering around looking for an additional passive income? Subscribe to our Newsletter service and learn to operate on the financial markets: https://www.dmtrading.bg/subscriptions/
You can also take advantage of all the free content we provide like this video in which I am presenting you the 16 leading giants in the commodity industry.
List of the companies:
#1: Vitol (Geneva, Switzerland and Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
#2: Glencore (Baar, Switzerland)
#3: Cargill (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
#4: Koch Industries (Wichita, Kansas)
#5: ADM (Decatur, Illinois)
#6: Gunvor (Geneva, Switzerland)
#7: Trafigura (Geneva, Switzerland)
#8: Mercuria (Geneva, Switzerland)
#9: Noble Group (Hong Kong)
#10: Louis Dreyfus (Paris, France)
#11: Bunge (White Plains, New York)
#12: Wilmar International (Singapore)
#13: Arcadia (London, England)
#14: Mabanaft (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
#15: Olam (Singapore)
#16: Hin Leong (Singapore)
Also, if you want to receive our Live Signals based on the Free trading plans, we share you can join our Telegram channel through the link below:
DMTrading Bulgaria Telegram channel - https://t.me/dmtradingbgfree
FOREX and COMMODITY TRADING EDUCATION:
- If you want to learn more about the financial markets and the financial freedom, they can offer you or at least a passive additional income - subscribe to our YouTube channel and Ring the Bell, so you can receive notifications whenever we post new content.
- Also, you can check out our market analysis and thoughts on our Medium blog - https://medium.com/@dmtradingbg
OTHER USEFUL MARKET INFORMATION:
- You can find a lot of educational and helpful tips regarding market trading, market analysis, economy and politics on our Twitter page - https://twitter.com/DMTBulgaria
- Or on our official Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/dmtradingbg
- If you need our advice or help regarding any topic concerning the markets you can join our Discussion Group where we share trading ideas, trades, market approaches, economic news, political news and other factors that can affect the markets - https://www.facebook.com/groups/22371...
Ask, read, learn! :)
Thank you for watching and if you have any additional questions or you want to get to know us visit our official webpage: https://dmtrading.bg
Don’t forget to Upvote and Subscribe :)
Disclaimer - This is not a proposition to a trade of any kind, but simply an analysis. Any capital you use in trading is at your own risk.
Link for the video: https://youtu.be/fCTGATUmwog