Simplicity and affordability are not concepts typically affiliated with job scheduling or workload automation. As a result, many organizations still put up with hand written scripts and legacy job schedulers. While the former can lead to significant challenges in terms of documentation, maintenance, and consistency, the latter often are costly in terms of licensing and operation.
Join EMA Research Director, Torsten Volk, and Skybot Director, Pat Cameron, for this on-demand Webinar that examines best practices to simplify your job scheduling and workload automation environments.
You will learn:
- Ways to gradually replace scheduling scripts, such as cron
- How to easily automate SAP, Oracle, SQL Server and Informatica jobs, events, reports and variant changes
- How to centrally manage user profiles from your LDAP/AD server
- Techniques for best grouping jobs and agents for maximum efficiency
- Approaches for managing events across Windows, UNIX and Linux servers
- How to easily identify performance trends and potential workflow issues
- Methods for making your workloads SOX, PCI and HIPAA compliant
- How to simplify file transfer between remote systems