For Microsoft 70-466 Test Questions and Answers Please Visit: https://www.PassEasily.com/70-466.htm
Exam Section 1 - Build an analysis services multidimensional database Questions (Test Coverage 35-40%)
Exam Section 2 - Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot a SQL Server Analysys Services (SSAS) database Questions (Test Coverage 15-20%)
Exam Section 3 - Build a tabular test data model Questions (Test Coverage 15-20%)
Exam Section 4 - Build a report with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Questions (Test Coverage 25-30%)
(Exam Time) : 120 minutes
(Number of Test Questions): 141
(70-466 Passing Score): 55%
A. Design dimensions and measures
• Given a test requirement, identify the dimension/measure group relationship exam that should be selected; design patterns for representing business questions facts and dimensions (many-to-many relationships); design dimensions to support multiple related measure groups test (many related fact tables); handle degenerate dimensions in a cube; identify the exam attributes for dimensions; identify the questions measures; aggregation test behaviour for the exam measures; build hierarchies; define granularity of dimension relationship questions.
• Implement and configure exam dimensions in a cube for the 70-466.
• Translations, define test attribute relationships, implement hierarchies, implement SQL Server Analysis Services Questions (SSAS) dimensions and cubes, create the Attribute Relationships Test that should be made for a given set of attributes in a dimension, develop new custom attributes on dimensions, detect possible design flaws in attribute relationships exam, implement time dimensions in cubes, manage SSAS parent-child dimensions, dimension type questions.
• Design a schema to support cube architecture for the 70-466.
• Multidimensional modelling starting test from a star schema, relational modelling for a data source exam view, choose or create a topology, identify the appropriate data types with correct precision and size questions.
• Create and configure exam measures.
• Logically group measures and configure Measure Group Properties Test, select appropriate aggregation functions, format measures, design the measure group questions for the correct granularity.
• Implement a cube for the 70-466.
• Use SQL Server Data Tools - Business Intelligence Test (SSDT-BI) to build the cube; use SSDT-BI to do non-additive or semi-additive measures in a cube, define measures, specify perspectives, define translations, define dimension usage, define cube-specific dimension properties exam, define measure groups, implement reference dimensions, implement many-to-many relationships, implement fact relationships, implement role-playing relationships test, create and manage linked measure groups and linked dimensions, create action questions.
• Create Multidimensional Expressions Exam (MDX) queries.
• Implement storage design test in a multidimensional model for the 70-466.
• Create aggregations, create partitions, storage modes, define proactive caching, manage write-back partitions, implement linked exam cubes, implement distributed cubes questions.
• Select an appropriate model for data test analysis.
• Select Tabular versus Multidimensional Exam based on scalability needs, traditional hierarchical, data volume; select appropriate organisational BI, such as corporate BI or PowerBI, and team and personal BI needs and data status questions.
B. Configure permissions and roles in a tabular model
• Configure server roles test, configure SSAS database roles, implement dynamic security exam (custom security approaches), role-based access, test security permissions, implement cell-level questions permission.
• Implement a tabular exam data model for the 70-466.
• Define tables, import data, define calculated test columns, define relationships, define hierarchies and perspectives, manage visibility questions of columns and tables, embed links, optimise BISM for Power View, mark a date table, sort a column by another column test.
• Implement business logic in a tabular exam data model for the 70-466.
• Implement measures and KPIs, implement Data Analysis Expressions Test (DAX), define relationship navigation exam, implement time intelligence, implement context modification questions.
• Implement data access for a tabular test data model for the 70-466.
• Manage exam partitions, processing, select xVelocity versus DirectQuery for data access questions.