Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ralph.royal
Subscribe for more YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/pvpnow?sub_confirmation=1
This is video number 4 to our series on how to trade penny stocks. In this video will teach you about the 5 top stock brokers that are based in Canada. Make sure to check out my video on top 5 stock brokers for Canada which you can find on my youtube channel. Please be sure to check out my other videos and leave a comment if you have any questions.
Links for brokers:
1) TD DIRECT INVESTING
$15k in account and no quarterly fees
$25/quarter for having an account
Great trade platform & tips
$8.75 PER TRADE
$6.95 FOR REGULAR INVESTORS
Good trader support system
Easy to use & low cost
No opening or closing fees
Minimum balance of only $1,000
Trade at one cent per share
Options trading $9.95+ $1/contract2
4) BMO INVESTING
No account fees when you keep a balance of $15,000 or more
$9.95 per trade Pay a low flat fee every time you trade online
5) VIRTUAL BROKERS
$4.99 Flat (For clients who place over 150 trades/previous quarter)
Make money trading penny stocks!
~~25 MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT STOCKS ~~
1) Question: I really still don't understand what
you mean by "selling stocks"?
Answer: Selling a stock is when you
sell a share that you personally own, of a company
to another person. In other words, transfer
ownership to another individual.
2) Question: What are you investing
your money into?
Answer: Energy stocks & Banks
3) Question: Who buys stocks?
Answer: Anyone who has access to the market
can buy stocks, probably hard to believe but
there are a lot of people that trade daily.
4) Question: Where do you buy stocks?
Answer: Either broker or bank..
5) Question: How do I sell stocks?
Answer: Same broker as you
purchase stocks with.
6) Question: Why do people buy stocks?
Answer: Return investments & profits
or hold ownership in a company
7) Question: How many stocks are
there per company?
Answer: Volume of stocks depends on
the company. More info on yahoo finance
8) Question: Investing in Marijuana companies
is a good idea?
Answer: Depends on the country and
its law/regulations. May be too late.
9) Question: What happens if a
company goes bankrupt?
Answer: Public companies sometimes go
bankrupt, sometimes shareholders can get
some money from liquid assets. But the
stock ends up being 0 or 1 cent.
10) Question: How fast can you sell a stock?
Answer: Pretty much right away, depends
on what people are asking for it.
11) Question: How much money do you think
one should have before you start
investing in the stock market?
Answer: Start with $1,000
12) Question: Lets say I buy a stock through
Coca Cola and its value increases, and I choose sell.
Why would anyone buy my stock ?
Answer: People share same interests,
if company is doing good, people invest.
13) Question: Where would i find the charts for
the stocks i would want to invest in?
Answer: Yahoo finance, Google finance or more..
14) Question: What if you don't have a lot
of money to invest with?
Answer: Don't take loans, save up.
15) Question: Can you recommend me a brokerage
firm, what should i use?
Answer: I use a bank to trade stocks
16) Question: Can you get all international stocks...
my bank, can't get some stocks.....?
Answer: Many cases, there are a lot
of restrictions. Ask your broker.
17) Question: Is amazon a good stock?
Answer: Stable but may not be worth
of investing in future.
18) Question: Annual investing vs Monthly investing?
Answer: I prefer monthly investing.
19) Question: What is a stock market
and what is the forex market?
Answer: Stock market: trading shares,
Forex is trading currency.
20) Question: Good idea to invest in
apple right now?
Answer: It's a safe company,
but there are other companies
21) Question: I live in Russia, can i buy
stock from America like you guys?
Answer: If your broker allows you,
check your government regulations.
22) Question: Can a stock divide?
Answer: Stocks can divide, if
price is too high, companies may
23) Question: Does it matter what
trading platform you use?
Answer: Ref to my previous vid
24) Question: Do you get charged an amount
every time you trade?
●Ukiyo - Home - https://youtu.be/yPSxAbtfTeM
●Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ukiyoau/
●Twitter - https://twitter.com/ukiyoau/
●Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/ukiyoau
Stocks that pay dividends
Best stocks to buy
Best stocks for dividends
Most paid dividend stocks
What is a dividend in stock market?
penny stocks for beginners