Why did you choose HR as your career?
I liked to be a part of the recruitment team which can identify right people and put them into right places. An employment into recruitment slowly developed into a full fledged HR profession.
The role of a human resource manager needs the person to connect with others on a human level and help them meet their aspirations while following the company's policies, structure and rules.
Our WEBSITE - www.pdclassessgnr.com
To study with us, do watch - https://youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Most Important educational videos (Pls don't miss to watch)
English speaking videos -
INTERVIEW Videos -
Group Discussion -
Body Language -
Teacher Interview -
Bank Interview -
Cabin Crew interview -
MR Interview -
Whether you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or a NRI, non resident Indian or Pakistani settled in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Australia, Italy, Greece etc., you must watch this English (PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT) learning video of PD CLASSES to speak fluent English.
PD CLASSES (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking. Pls watch & study from all our English lesson to be a fluent English speakers and speak English without hesitation
Be a part of our fb page -
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd book to learn English at
home - '70 ways of Spoken English'
Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accommodation are arranged from PD Classes)
Do's and Don'ts of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person's worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviewers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
Don'ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is needed.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not try to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
(15) Do not lose your balance or presence of mind.
(16) Do not try to bluff or confuse the interviewers.
(17) Do not try to flatter the interviewer.
(18) Do not put counter questions.
(19) Do not hesitate to show your ignorance if you do not know the answer to a question.
(20) Do not make unnecessary movements of any part of the body.
Why boys are not prefered much for hrm job i have dream of getting hrm job. and i am class 12 now.
plzz sugest me that should i take degree or leave my hrm passion and go to btech.
plzz reply i am a boy.
Next level chutiyapa particularly the interviewee sorry accent just gave me a blood cancer u morons ur not supposed to degrade anyone like the way ur doing and the lady who was arising questions related to her performance drawbacks let's first ask her what is your qualification #B low minded people.
Sir can you please answer my question in new video : i) What are the challenges you face as HR in particular company? ii) What do you like least about the world of human resources? iii) As an HR person, what is your view on job elimination? iv) How do you deal with an unethical situation? Any examples?
+Ritu Bhardwaj My Brahmin पुत्री, why to see only the dark side of life. She is facing this session for the very first time & that is also for 10 minutes which is a bit tough for new comer. So better motivate her. If not today, tomorrow she will.
+PD Classes 【Manoj Sharma】 what a rubbish thing you are saying ... Why should I feel jealous ... Her body language is not good ... That is ... What's the matter of jealous .... Think high if u r guider ....
Sir I am already MBA graduate ...and preparing for gov banking exam...qualified some pre exam..but unfortunately did not got final selection...now I want to go for Pvt sector banking as an any post related to hr...plz provide me link if you have any... don't suggest for original site career section... because I already applied..plzz suggest sir...
Better go with
One year courses by banks
Bank Interview (IBPS P.O. Interview ; SBI PO, OBC, HDFC, RRB, ICICI, YES, IDBI, AXIS, etc): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgBfCxl0Vxz5hCeuG5S94Fya3W0xz6Jba
I have a question to you sir.
If there are two persons one who is very intelligent and handle the work in a good manner but he dosent have proper knowledge about the gestures so during interview he isnt in a proper manner.
The another who has little knowledge about work and he is good at his sitting position and manages gestures very well.
So now whom would you select from the above two.
Please give me a reply if you are intrested
Firstly give to all guys good idea about how to speak English and make attraction as well as because she doesn't have good pronouncintention and accent then I can compliment to you team. Apologies for that much care on the accent and good pronunciation of all guys.
Gud..this vedio is gng to help the fresher to get on the interview section.... But make clarity of questions nd answers (voice) their is some disturbances all over the vedio..plz make clear of it☺....tq for this vedio
Pexitics( https://pexitics.com/) is an unconventional HR Analytics firm that has built its own patented assessment platform that generates the PexiScore (https://pexiscore.com/). It is the engine that can power your HR teams with People Analytics and Advisory Services.
CareerGraph (https://careergraph.pexiscore.com/) is a career guidance tool for students and freshers. Check out the sample report here :https://careergraph.pexiscore.com/inc...
See testimonials here: https://careergraph.pexiscore.com/Tes...
Work out if you need to pay.
When you know your gain you need to work out if you need to report and pay Capital Gains Tax.
You may be able to work out how much tax to pay on your shares.
the same type, acquired in the same company on the same date sold at the same time.
sold other shares in the tax year sold other chargeable assets in the tax year, such as a property you let out claim any reliefs are a company, agent, trustee or personal representative.
Reporting a loss.
The rules are different if you need to report a loss.
Fifth most actively traded share.
Market capital of DKK 206 bn.
Shareholders by geography.
Rest of Europe etc.
Ratings from equity analysts covering the Danske Bank share and consensus earnings estimates.
Selling in special circumstances.
shares you bought at different times and prices in one company shares through an investment club shares after a company merger or takeover employee share scheme shares.
Jointly owned shares and investments.
If you sell shares or investments that you own jointly with other people, work out the gain for the portion that you own, instead of the whole value. There are different rules for investment clubs.
What to do next.