It might not seem like an animal that sits and stares at a blank wall could be confused with Superman, but cats really do have some awesome superpowers! At least, compared to them we're so clumsy and vulnerable. Have you ever heard, for example, why cats always land on their feet? Let's find out!
Other videos you might like:
26 Facts About Cats That'll Make You Love Them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO_EunoUSWg&
HOW TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CAT BETTER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz6yBbBRr8Y&
Why Cats Are Sooo Scared of Cucumbers? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQdBsRWy2WQ&
Super Flexibility 0:21
Incredible Agility 1:42
Super Senses 2:43
Extraordinary Stealth 4:41
Always landing on their feet 5:24
Masters of Imitation 6:54
Nine Lives 8:09
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
- Our fluffy feline friends can squeeze themselves to fit anywhere they want. Cats’ super flexibility comes from the fact that their arms aren’t connected to their body through bones. That is, they don’t have collarbones that normally prevent you or me from squeezing into a tight space.
- Have you ever tried to catch a cat with your bare hands? Well, if that kitty doesn’t want you to get a hold of it, it has special superpowers to escape your pursuit.
- Cats can hear your heartbeat, they know about everything that happens on their territory in an instant, they see in pitch darkness, and they live in another dimension where smells are everything.
- While nothing can escape its super senses, a cat itself can just disappear out of sight. One minute your kitty was lying next to you on the couch, the next – poof!
- The front and back side of a cat move independently while it’s mid-air. First, a cat twists down its front feet, fixates them like this, and then pulls the back part around too. It’s absolutely impossible to do any other way, and cats are one of very few species that can do this.
- When a cat folds its ears back against its head and hisses, it becomes truly fearsome for any animal because it resembles a snake. And nobody wants to bother a snake – that’s for sure!
- Of course, this one is a myth, and cats only have one life just like everybody else does. But they can heal really fast, and their survival skills are absolutely unchallenged.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
my last cat was "Spud the maniacal attack furball", she was all the colors of potatoes, she'd attack any and all visitors at my apartment. she was Spud when i got her, when she got older, became protective of me, why, i don't know. she was the "doberman" of cats.
For phux sake lightside, dont tell people to drop their phuken cats from heights! Cats dont have super powers or live in a different dimension. They have the ability to jump high due to their body structure. Seriously what the phux wrong with you?
FIRST GREAT VIDEO SECOND CATS MYTH THEY GET THEMSELVES 9 LIFE NUMBER IS WRONG WITHIN MOTIVE WE SHOULD TRY OUT TO TELL OTHERS THEY GET THEMSELVES 7 AS ITS A NUMBER MAGICK THREE A CATS NO IMITATIONZ ANIMAL MASTER I NEVER NO THEYRE EVEN COPYING OTHER CRITTERS OR DO COPY THINGS SO BIRDS R IMITATIONZ MASTERS AND A PRIMATES AN IMITATIONS MASTER ANIMAL AZ WELL
I do not have a cat I like cats i feed the Alley cats in my neighborhood they are free to roam the neighborhood some cats know my voice they come running when I call I say A,,--A--A they come running and sometimes climb the fence to reach me for food they also find food too I see them catching insects In the grass in the back yard they live in basements i will not take away their freedom I do not have names for them they will not let me touch them that's good no one can capture them one besutiful tabby cat with green eyes one jet black one black with white spots one one tabby with orange spots cats like to roam around at night I see them out my window 2 or 3 am crossing the street
Devil watches out for cats, especially black.cats. He likes em. CAUSE they are independent and will shoe you they don't need you. But when they do, they deceive you into caring so for you! That you love then again (Kinda like women) lol
I think the actual reson that they term "cats have nine lives" came from is that cats live up to 20 years or more (their average life span) also the fact the cats can land on their feet from long falls, thus saving their 'lives'.
I have 3 female cats and they don't get along well even they have been with me for more than 6 years now. They urinate everywhere in the house to mark they territory. How do I stop this.? I have done many tips to stop, even the cat repellent spray but nothing seems to work. Can someone share some tips here?
Work out if you need to pay.
When you know your gain you need to work out if you need to report and pay Capital Gains Tax.
You may be able to work out how much tax to pay on your shares.
the same type, acquired in the same company on the same date sold at the same time.
sold other shares in the tax year sold other chargeable assets in the tax year, such as a property you let out claim any reliefs are a company, agent, trustee or personal representative.
Reporting a loss.
The rules are different if you need to report a loss.
Fifth most actively traded share.
Market capital of DKK 206 bn.
Shareholders by geography.
Rest of Europe etc.
Ratings from equity analysts covering the Danske Bank share and consensus earnings estimates.
Selling in special circumstances.
shares you bought at different times and prices in one company shares through an investment club shares after a company merger or takeover employee share scheme shares.
Jointly owned shares and investments.
If you sell shares or investments that you own jointly with other people, work out the gain for the portion that you own, instead of the whole value. There are different rules for investment clubs.
What to do next.