Configure Autodiscover service in Exchange 2016
- DC11 : Domain Controller(pns.vn), IP 10.0.0.11 | DC12 : Exchange Server, IP 10.0.0.12
- WIN101 : Clien (Domain Member), IP 10.0.0.101 | WIN102 : Client (Workgroup) , IP 10.0.0.102
2. Step by step : Configure Autodiscover service in DC12
- WIN101 : Logon HiepIT - Using Outlook Office === Auto discover
- WIN102 : Logon Hiep102(local account) - Set DNS point to DC11 - Configure Outlook Office for VietIT(domain account) === Not available
- DC11 : Create a Host A named mail.pns.vn(point to 10.0.0.12) and a SVR record for autodiscover service
+ Server Manager - Tools - DNS - DC11 - pns.vn :
+ Right-click - New Host (A or AAA)... - Name : mail, IP address : 10.0.0.12
+ Right-click - Other New Records... - Select a resource record type : Service Location (SRV) - Create Record... :
+ Service : _autodiscover, Protocol: ._tcp, Priority: 0, Weight: 0, Port Number: 443, Host offering this service : mail.pns.vn
- DC12 : Configure Internal and External URL (mail.pns.vn)
+ Start - Exchange Administrative Center - Servers - virtual directories - Set ecp,EWS,mapi,ESA,OAB,OWA,PowerShell : https://mail.pns.vn/*
+ Servers - Double-click DC12 - Outlook Anywhere :
+ Specify the external host name (for example, contoso.com) that users will use to connect to your organization : mail.pns.vn
+ Specify the internal host name (for example, contoso.com) that users will use to connect to your organization : mail.pns.vn - Save
+ Start - Right-click Exchange Management Shell - Run as administrator, type :
+ Set-Clientaccessserver DC12 -AutoDiscoverServiceInternalUri https://mail.pns.vn/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml # Set Internal for autodiscovery
+ Get-Clientaccessserver | FL AutoDiscoverServiceInternalUri # Check Internal URL
- WIN102 : Logon Hiep102(local account) - Set DNS point to DC11 - Configure Outlook Office for VietIT(domain account) === Auto discover
------------------------------------------------------******************** Youtube.com/c/MicrosoftLab ********************----------------------------------------------
user question... anybody know?? .. when i configure my employers exchange account on my personal Android phone i get a prompt:
gmail is being asked to send account info to autodiscover.employernamehere.com
why gmail? is this exposing my personal gmail accounts, contacts, calendars, activity to my employer's admins and logs?
Work out if you need to pay.
When you know your gain you need to work out if you need to report and pay Capital Gains Tax.
You may be able to work out how much tax to pay on your shares.
the same type, acquired in the same company on the same date sold at the same time.
sold other shares in the tax year sold other chargeable assets in the tax year, such as a property you let out claim any reliefs are a company, agent, trustee or personal representative.
Reporting a loss.
The rules are different if you need to report a loss.
Fifth most actively traded share.
Market capital of DKK 206 bn.
Shareholders by geography.
Rest of Europe etc.
Ratings from equity analysts covering the Danske Bank share and consensus earnings estimates.
Selling in special circumstances.
shares you bought at different times and prices in one company shares through an investment club shares after a company merger or takeover employee share scheme shares.
Jointly owned shares and investments.
If you sell shares or investments that you own jointly with other people, work out the gain for the portion that you own, instead of the whole value. There are different rules for investment clubs.
What to do next.